Great Soccer Starts Here!
Region 25: Portola Valley, Ladera, La Honda, Woodside & Emerald Hills
NOTABLE CHANGES FOR 2017...
- Registration deadline of July 15th...
- This is a soft deadline: register by July 15th to guarantee your child a roster spot on a team
- Children registered after July 15th will be assigned to teams on a best-effort basis, or will be placed on a waiting list pending placement
- This new policy aims to optimize team sizes, which has been a periodic issue in prior seasons
CONTINUING FROM PREVIOUS SEASONS...
- Register by July 1st and your child can choose a buddy to be on his or her same team
- Separate U9 and U10 age groups
- U9 and older will play against teams from various other mid-Peninsula cities (including Woodside, Menlo Park, Los Altos & Palo Alto) for more varied game-day competition
- Earlier announcement of practice days/times for the younger age groups so parents can plan ahead for Fall activities
- Drop-in skills and drills clinics with professional UKI coaches
- Group trips to Stanford soccer matches
- TeamSnap for seamless mobile and digital communications
- Upgraded uniforms
- And more!
- U5/U6 practice times will be Wednesdays 12:30pm and 4:00 pm at Ormondale and Fridays 4:00pm at Woodside Elementary.
- We need coaches. If you’re interested but feel you don’t have enough soccer knowledge or experience, we’ll assign a professional UKI coach to work with you.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!